Do you want to apply for a Burger Point Franchise? then you are reading the right blog following points are included in this
|1||About Burger Point|
|2||How to Apply Online in 2020|
|4||Costs Estimation-Preliminary Costs, Business Operational Costs|
|5||Burger Point Profit Margin|
|7||Staff Members Requirement|
|9||Store In Indian States|
|10||Why Choose Burger Point Franchise?|
About Burger Point
Burger Point is another fast-food franchise that started in 2010 by Sanjay Duggal his main business growth strategy was always listening to customer’s feedback, offering limited but affordable food items.
The brand also claims that all their food items are not pre-cooked or without freezing food raw material apart from this they prepare its own patties while maintaining all health safety measures. source
How to Apply Online for Burger Point Franchise in 2020
- Step 1: First of all visit their official website
- Step 2: After this click on “Franchise” on the top right of the page
- Step 3: You have to then submit basic information like Name, Address, Contact No, E-mail, Message and click on SUBMIT Button
- Step 4: Now you only have to wait at least 7 days for getting an inquiry revert.
- Address: 108, Part 2, Sector-15 Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Phone: +91-9599827188 or +91-9871048700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Burger Point Franchise Costs Estimation
|No||Name||Amount in ₹|
|1||Rent 2 month’s advance deposit||80,000|
|4||Lights 10 pcs||10,000|
|6||Kitchen and serving utensils||7000|
|8||Landline installation charges||2000|
|9||Internet Broadband installation||2000|
|10||Shop act registration||2000|
|13||Shop glow signboard||25000|
Business Operational Costs
|No||Name||Amount in ₹|
|6||bun for making 200 burgers source||2500|
|10||LPG Gas Cylinder||1000|
|12||Repair and maintenance||2000|
NOTE: The above cost estimation does not franchise fee of Burger Point because unavailability of information on any authentic source like the official website but you can find out by calling on the phone number in contact info paragraph above in this article.
Burger Point Profit Margin
If we assume the store can generate monthly revenue of 5,00,000 and as a result, overall gross profit comes around 180,000 after paying all other operating charges the net profit which the franchisee earn is 1,05,000.
|Break-Even Point Attaining Time Period||4 to 5 months|
As recommended by the brand itself the franchisee should have commercial space between 300 to 1000 square feet and it must be located near schools, colleges where young students can come easily.
Burger Point Franchise Staff Members Requirement
If you are personally managing the enterprise you may require two other trained cooking chefs and one for taking orders.
The team will give franchisees all types of basic training at the store for approximately 7 weeks with the certification also to help partners from any other work background apart from this one of the members from head office will visit the store frequently to guide ways to increase sales.
Burger Point Store In Indian States
Apply for burger point franchise if your home is in the following Indian states Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi. Source
Why Choose Burger Point Franchise?
- A burger is one of the three fast food items which are consumed on daily basics in major Asian countries.
- The advantage of any famous franchise is already marketed brand name in the mind of customers which provide sales boost since opening the store.
- We can say that 10% to 15% increases in sales can achieve every consecutive year
- But if we decide to open an ordinary burger shop only 2.5 lakh sales will be generated.
- They will help in select shop location and negotiating with the landlord
- The brand will itself Construct the store by their own known contractors and other persons.
I hope your question on how to get Burger Point Franchise in India is solved after reading this blog and if you want to ask any other thing just mail us.
Author: Nikhil Soni
Last Updated: 28 May 2020