|S.No||Table Of Content|
|2||Tea Time Brand Overview|
|3||Tea Time Franchise Cost|
|5||Man Power Required|
|6||Contract Or Agreement|
|11||Tea Time Area Served|
|12||Tea Time Franchise Video|
This blog, we are going to cover the best and exact answer to the question of how to get Tea Time Franchise In India in simple words. As you all know how much Indians love drinking tea as in an average household 4-6 people live together and 4 of them having a daily routine of having 2 cups of tea one in the morning, the second cup in the evening.
apart from this there so many occasions like traveling, visiting a friend and relative’s house, etc. Even offer a cup of tea(Chai) is a common gesture of hospitality in India.
But opening a cafe and making it profitable are two different things as an average businessman you may be able to incorporate your cafe firm and taking it to the level of generating operating expenses and a sufficient amount of profit for yourself and a reserve for expansion. So a solution you can buy a Tea Time franchise and take advantage of this brand name and start running a profitable business from day one.
Tea Time Brand Overview
Tea Time was founded by Uday Srinivas Tangella in Hyderabad and has been able to expand from 1 store to 200 stores with a time of 24 months only. they are focused on supplying the best quality tea and other food items. at reasonable prices, while maintaining hygiene, The major source of marketing was the word of mouth only, and secondly, the best taste helped them in retaining regular customers. Currently, it is a member of the tea board of India and in the last 2 years all the outlets have sold 2,30,00,000 cups of chai
Tea Time Franchise Cost
Every businessman must note down various types of preliminary expenses to be spent for establishing his firm and prepare a budget accordingly so following is the estimated costs
- One Time Investment: ₹4,00,000 to ₹5,00,000 which consist of marketing fee, brand fee, basic equipment such as fridge, stove, utensils, and start-up kit.
- Recurring Fee: A monthly royalty of 3% on total sales bust be given to franchiser but it cannot exceed ₹9000.
|Raw food items||200,000|
A 150-200 square feet shop is enough to open a tea time franchise it must have proper water connection and drainage system, the shop must be located at a place where is a high possibility of attracting customers like a shopping mall, connecting roads or tourist places. and it should have sufficient space for customers to sit.
Man Power Required
Not more than 2-3 trained staff members are required to operate the cafe, even they must well be trained and know how to handle customers at busy evening hours so that nothing goes wrong.
Contract Or Agreement
A simple kind of franchise contract is signed between franchisor and franchisee which is valid for the lifetime and you don’t need to get yearly renewals.
All kind of training is provided by the company which includes cooking every item available in the menu assisting in choosing the best location to start a tea time franchise and they provide technical assistance of equipment operating.
- GST Registration is compulsory
- FSSAI Registration
- Opening a Current Bank A/c in a Nationalised Bank or a Private Bank My recommended bank is Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Apply for Online UPI Apps integration with the bank account such as Paytm or PhonePe etc and you should opt for a merchant account only.
- The GST rate of a cafe is 5% of Sales it is applicable to those restaurants which sell food items and nonalcoholic drinks such as tea, coffee, milkshakes, and fruit juices, etc.
- All other expenses like shop rent , cleaning expenses are to be borne by the franchisee.
The estimated profit margins of running tea time franchise are around 40% to 50% of the total sales amount and if we assume 100 customers visit daily and on an average spend ₹100 so monthly revenue from operations is ₹3,00,000 out of this ₹1,20,000 to ₹1,50,000 is a net profit for one month only.
Tea Time Area Served
The following is the list of top Indian states where tea time franchise is available Telangana, Hyderabad, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra, etc.
Advantage of Owning a Tea Time Franchise in 2020
- The best advantage of staring a tea time franchise is that no marketing or advertising expenses are borne by the franchisee.
- sales-generating will be very easy along with earning profit.
- Chai is a kind of product that is demanded throughout the year hence providing business suitability.
Tea Time Franchise Video
India is a country where 70% of the population drinks tea in every weather conditions so supply customers taste and preference-based tea if you are satisfied with the information provided tell us in the comment section.
Author: Nikhil Soni
Last Updated: 12 May 2020 Time 07:26 PM
Other Blog You May Like